Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I hate email

We're becoming more and more passive-aggressive as a nation, and I believe email is to blame. Take for example the email I just received from a woman who sits no more than five paces from my office. It was a "reply all" to an email someone else had just sent...who sits about 10 paces in the opposite direction. Rather than sitting down and having a talk, these two have now engaged several other of us "cc'd" individuals in their point-counterpoint. I was bored already. Now I'm bored with them.

Doesn't anyone believe in direct confrontation anymore? It's oh so much more satisfying...

1 Comments:

Blogger KLA said...

clearly that was misleading...Two entries does not a blog make. What was I thinking?

09 November, 2006 22:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home